We design and evaluate photodiodes for Sony CMOS image sensors.
We provide total support from camera specifications breakdown – such as number of pixels, pixel size, sensitivity, dynamic range, and noise – to design and evaluation of circuits and devices, as well as measures to increase yield following the shift to mass production.
Technical Summries and Features
- Pixel Design
- Unit Cell
- Macro Cell
- Potential Design by Device Simulations
- Pixel Evaluation
- Electrical Characteristics
Saturation Characteristics, Sensitivity, Linearity, Noise
- Optical Characteristics
Spectrum, Mixed Colors
- CMOS Image Sensor Pixel for DSC
- CMOS Image Sensor Pixel for Mobile Phone
- CMOS Image Sensor Pixel for Surveillance, FA, and On-Vehicle Applications